This web site has been translated by machine translation software and has not been subsequently revised by translators. Further information at: link hide
Formalities and procedures
Show the status of non-resident foreigner in spain.
It is requested for the foreigner concerned to demonstrate its non-resident status in Spain.
Requirements and conditions
Who are concerned?
- All foreigners, community and third countries.
Period of validity
- 3 months since its issuance.
Basic data of the procedure:
- Form: Upon request.
- Type of proceeding: other
- The field of ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITY:
- Resolution of proceedings:
- Bodies responsible for resolving this procedure:
- By competence:
- General police directorate
- The procedure shall be resolved within a maximum of five days from the entrance of the request in the register of the competent body for processing.
- The resolution of proceedings it puts an end to the administrative procedure.
- Impact of the lack of a resolution in this term: Desestimatorio (beginning at his request).
- Regulations governing the administration silence:
- ORGANIC LAW 4/2000 of 11 january, on the rights and freedoms of foreigners and their social integration.
- Jurisdictional remedies are:
- Body that resolves this resource: Body that issued the act.
- Period of application: 1 month.
- - Administrative litigation
- Body which resolves resource:
- - Administrative Contentious court.
- Central courts administrative divisions; Administrative court of justice.
- Contencioso-Administrativo chamber of the Audiencia Nacional; Sala de lo Contencioso-Administrativo of the supreme court.
- Period of application: 2 months.